Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Virus or Allergy?

Lately it seems like a lot of people have gotten sick at North High School. So i decided to interview one of my close friends Jessica Yang. She got sick right after the homecoming game on September 17 2010. Seems like the perfect area for a virus to spread.

Some of the symptoms may include: coughing, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, just basic cold symptoms." I wasn't prepared for the environment; i left my seat and went off to buy a hot coco leaving my blanket and sweater behind." During this time she believed that she caught the virus. She also gave me information that other people around her got sick also after attending the game.

Lately there have been improvements in her condition and she is back at school." I'm feeling a little better now, good enough to go to school." But it seems as if more and more people are getting sick with similar symptoms. Some say it's just allergies and some people say that it's a virus. I have concluded that it's probably a combination of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment