Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Liz gets a car for free!

Liz Casperson, grade 12, got a new van to drive over summer break. She received this car from her good friend, Alyssa Fischbach. Alyssa offered her van for free to Liz because she got the car free from another person.

According to Casperson, “My van is unique to me. It is in great shape minus one of the sliding door that won’t open, and that’s why I took the offer!”

Liz has a red van with very little rust. The van is a 1995 Plymouth Grandview Voyager. The vehicle holds up to 8 people.

Casperson reported, “ My van takes many of my friends home after school and on the weekends. I take my van to the car-wash, drive-ins, work, school and tailgating in North’s parking lot.”

Everyday after work, Liz finds something on her car from some of her friends. She likes to find something new each time.

Liz said, “ I wanted to name my van Ernie because my aunt calls me ElizaBert, so I thought Ernie would be a good fit.”

Ernie is also known as the “Swagga Wagon.”

(photo: MNW)

No comments:

Post a Comment