Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sisterly Love


Alexis (Lexii) Hinton is very excited about her older sisters upcoming 18th birthday. "I am very proud of her. I just hope that she continues to make the right choices like she has been in the past." Hinton tells me.
Lexii was asked what makes her and her sister so close, she responds, "We really have a lot of fun together because we both have a sense of humor... Mine being that I'm way funnier than she is!" well isn't that obvious!
As you can see Lexii is happy to have her big sister. What would you do without her?
"I really don't know what I would do without Brenda, she is a very tenderhearted person. I know we are going to continue to stay very close. I know that when she leaves off to college that I am going to miss her dearly." -Alexis Hinton

No comments:

Post a Comment