Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Max Fractures his wrist during football

By Taylor Carolus
Max Goodwill fractured his wrist while playing in a junior varsity football game Saturday the eighteenth. Max says, " I don't know how it happened."
Goodwill was fine until the day after the football game. That's when his arm started hurting. when I asked him how bad it hurt Max said," it doesn't hurt as bad today but it hurt really bad Sunday morning."
he is excited to start playing football again but he has to take some time off to heal. Some of you might see Max walking around school with a cast on his left hand. it came as a suprise to him but he should be back in the game in no time.
Goodwill also said,"my mom woke me up at seven this morning to ice my wrist." not only is this effecting his wrist and football but its effecting his sleep. we all hope he gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment