Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Everybody hates Chris?? Can't we all just get along?

     Everybody Hates Chris is a comedy show that originally aired on the CW channel, but now on Nick @ Nite. I interviewed Lynn Dunston because it happens to be one of her favorite shows lately.
     I also asked her some questions about the show and why its her favorite show. My first question was, why is it one of her favorite shows? "I'm ususally into comedy shows". She also explained why other shows don't compare to Everybody Hates Chris. "There arent much black comedy shows on televsion in at this moment".
     To finish off my interview with Lynn, i asked her if there was anything else that she wanted to add. "I think that there alot of families who dont really act the characters in the show, but you know someone who would act similar to them".

No comments:

Post a Comment