Friday, April 15, 2011

18 And Ready To Explore the World


Mitch Griser Journalism 1

Sharae Pierson is currently a senior here at north high school. Sharae enjoys here time here but still can’t wait to get out and move to different places. In the mean time Sharae says, “I just love to spend time with all my friends, I like them all but I would have to say my best friend would be marine”. Sharae enjoys her US Lit class proclaiming, “I love learning about the history America through the words of the changing writers.” Grades are very important to this particular senior and she works very hard to achieve the good grades that she gets. When asked about her post high school education plans Sharae said, “I hope to attend college but I really don’t know where or for what yet.” Sharae is very sure about moving away from Minnesota and exploring the country and the world. When asked about what exciting places she has already been to Sharae said, “I have been to California and I loved it!” As far as her plans for travel after high school she plans to either move to California or Washington for a change of scenery. If shes not to busy hanging out with her family and friends playing basketball and football she really hopes to travel to, “Anywhere in Europe really, but Italy seems really amazing, she says excitedly.”

No comments:

Post a Comment