Friday, April 15, 2011

Nick Svoboda “Pauli D”


Holly Sinclair Journalism 1

Nick Svoboda a junior at North High says, “If I had a million dollars, I would give half to my parents, pay off my brothers college debt, take a trip to the Jersey Shore and hang out with his boy, Pauli D, and buy a Ferrari. Nick is a very active guy in his free time he likes to play basketball, wakeboard, ski, hang out with hunter, camp, watch Jersey Shore, and look around for “grenades,” snowboard, and go snowmobiling. If nick could have one dream job it would be a physical trainer because he would get to work with the same people, make new relationships, and he also has a physical trainer that he looks up to, and make bank. Nick said, “My dream vacation would be Australia,” because “It would be a new and different experience, and I would be able to hop around with the kangaroos.” If Nick could change one rule in North High he said, “I would make it a “grenade-free zone” with GTL every day, and if he could be one Jersey Shore character he would be “Pauli D” because his hair is, water proof, sweat proof, sleep proof, and street bike proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment