Tuesday, May 24, 2011

As a student in Ap Tong feels good now that it is over with, for him it’s a relieved now that it is over. He’s feeling pretty good that it is all over now.  Then as for upcoming finals “I don't think I am ready for the finals yet. I know for sure that I need to study more before I am ready.” Right now Tong is glad that it is over, but there is still next year! He hope next year won’t be so hard but he is ready for any challenge that he will face in the future.
In their Ap class they are currently watching a movie, but every movie has its purpose in AP! They are also taking notes from the movie that shows what the decade is about and how they people felt in that decade. Also in class they are doing a decade project. It’s a 25 minute presentation but it’s not due yet. For this project in his group of group is doing the 70’s. He is hoping that it turns out good!
In the future he is planning to take more AP class! About Ap class tong says “although it is hard I loves the challenge that comes with it.” Even though he knows he won’t pass the test it is worth it because of the challenge it provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment