Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jequone Hill, Friendly North High Student

Talthau Lo
Journalism I


Moving to
North High School his freshmen year; Jequone Hill had no problem making
friends. During and after school, Jequone will most likely be found with
friends. Age, ethnicity, culture, or status does not matter to Jequone.

“I hang out with a variety of friends,” he says. His friends range from ages 14-28. Freshmen or senior, you will be welcomed by Jequone.

Being an only child, Jequone makes his friends his family. “If I had to estimate how many friends I have, I wouldn’t know. There’s too many.” He chuckles.

Jequone may seem like a popular guy, but he doesn’t take notice of it. He’s just an
average person, who’s easy to get along with, and that’s good enough for him.
Whether he’s in school, at the mall, a Chinese restaurant, or watching TV, he’s always with
company. He explains, “The only time I’m alone is when I sleep.” Jequone is
never too lonely.

Being at North High school for three years has gained him all
the friends he needs. Jequone is a guy who hates sports and is good at
computers. So how can be so popular? Hm… Maybe high school has changed. Or maybe you should just be friendly like Jequone.

No comments:

Post a Comment