Tuesday, September 25, 2012

North high has a well-balanced meal plan junk food for some and a salad bar for others. We also have a alla cart which provides snacks for many. Many students like school lunch but others despise it Eben Robideaux has been quoted saying "I hate school lunch they don’t give you enough and the food isn’t really that good." His views on school lunch are the same as many other students at north high.
      A lot of student’s favorite lunches are subs, nachos, tacos and big daddy’s pizza on those days the lines in the main line are longer than usual which also upset a lot of students, Christian Medrano has said "on days like sub day I hate waiting in those long lines they should just have every line be subs instead of one being something else.
       Plenty of students enjoy eating at the alla cart because it provides a verity of foods, frank Wilber a junior at north high said "I only eat at the alla cart and I usually get hot Cheetos with cheese and a pretzel, but one time they didn’t have hot Cheetos and that day sucked." Another problem at lunch is were to sit many students complain that people take there sets at lunch and they have to sit by people that they didn’t know. Nikki leingang a junior at north high has said "one time in freshman year one of my friends took my spot which made me sit at a table where I didn’t know any one and that really sucked."
 
 
 
       

No comments:

Post a Comment