Wednesday, February 1, 2012

North High dances

Have you been to a north high school dance? Homecoming, Sadie’s, snow daze? I asked North high junior Tejay Raggs if he enjoy school dances, “no not really, not much to dance to” I asked him about his general enjoyment at school dances and what he would improve. “Its average nothing special, I’ve only been to one school dances and I probably won’t go to one again. “ I also agree with Tejay, my last dance was 10th grade year at sadies, it was not enjoyable, they repeated songs, the lights where on , a former north high student Tre’nisha Jackson had this to say “ I wanted my money back , I was new to the school and didn’t have a ID yet , it took about 45 minutes to get inside the dance , to make sure was a north high student. Then when I was inside , they kept the lights on , repeated “ teach me how to dougie over 3 times , and played un-danceable music.

No comments:

Post a Comment